Tonight at the knoxville expo center on clinton highway and merchants drive there will be a gathering of aspiring politicians. Mayor and governor candidates among them.
So, here is some questions that will be asked to some of you, questions I have concerns about, and questions I think need to be asked.
1. What is your plan to start rebate programs similar to those in California for purchasing electric/hybrid vehicles.
2. What is your plan to start a rebate program similar to those around the country for installation of solar/alt energy sites?
3. Do you plan to try a state income tax? Why or why not?
4. What is your plan to bring in new business to Tennessee?
5. What is your stance on those who live in the state, who are here illegally?
6. How are you going to ensure graduating Tennessee high schoolers are prepared for college?
For mayor candidates
1. Are you willing to do what it takes to bring tourism to knoxville such as chattanooga has done?
2. Are you willing to look into alternate energy and electric fleet vehicles?
3. Are you going to prioritize the school system?